Wednesday 23 October 2013

Edit. Edit. Edit.

Yep, that's what I've been up to today. Finally getting around to cutting the video footage of the routine in time for next weeks workshop sessions.

Its not been as bad as I thought it would be really, though I need a rough cut before tomorrow so that I can run through some animation ideas before Friday when I next meet with Barry, the other workshop artist.

I've been checking out clips of the footage and looking at how awful my footwork / technique was on the day of the filming.

There are some decent takes though, so all is not lost.

I suppose the beauty of animation is that I can use a variety of different shots for the participants to draw over and animate.

Having ideas about how this can be shown within the installation at the celebration day.

Talking of which, its only four weeks away now, so the next phase of publicity and marketing needs to kick in fast if we're going to have an audience and pass on this flamenco fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment